1993/07/16

If you trust the Powers That Be, trust the process

"Don’t try. Let truth flow out from you as effortlessly as water running downhill. It doesn’t have to urge itself onward. It simply responds to nature. It is your nature to love and wish to live truth. Simply express it."

> This was given to me at a time when my life was in melt-down. I was being sued & threatened left & centre for a situation that was not my fault. I was going to say that it was not of my making, but that would be naive – yet looking back on it I see how this guidance was a golden thread guiding me throu a wild & threatening night. I can also see how it was part of my process that my soul had led me into.
> Normally when people are in a difficult situation their first reaction is to try & back out, but actually if you allow the process you will arrive at where it is intended to bring you.

No comments: