1993/06/13

A new cycle

"The start of a new cycle. Time to cleanse yourself of the past and be open to the future. Be in your power (Qi), and let your power be love."

> I hope that this message is relevant for you, today, as you encounter it.
> From my perspective, uploading this13 years later, I know now that it came at a specific time when matters were heading towards a dénouement in my magazine, CataList. The magazine itself was not breaking even so I had looked around for ancillary activities we could bolt on - and had undertaken to sell advertising for a health exhibition catalog. This required more staff but at first appeared a succesful and profitable in that it increased our turnover & thus eased our cashflow. What hapened occured later can be read in the entry dated 18/6/93

No comments: